Zimmermania

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Drive-Thru for Small Fry

Dsc01346
A color photo postscript
Dsc01338

This sweater is patterned after Wendy's Drive-Thru but I made this one more fitted and with 3/4 sleeves. I used EZ's Seamless Yoke directions to help me do so. However, Wendy's directions were easier for me to understand especially in the decreasing portion of the yoke. Sorry for the lack of color here its too dark in here at night. I was really worried about doing the multi colored pattern work since I have no experience. Not a problem at all, weaving in the ends was the worst part. The body of the sweater is Zara Plus in Charcoal. The striping yarn is Malabrigo in cream & teal blue and Zara in pea green. I've decided that I don't like Zara, it spits and snags quite a bit.
Dsc01343

2 Comments:

  • What a beautiful sweater! The color combination is lovely.

    Thanks for the note on Zara. I've been tempted to try it due to its machine washability (is that a word?), but I'll resists.

    By Blogger Jodi, at 7:53 AM  

  • Very cute! I like the shaping of the neckline.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home