Zimmermania

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In Which Questions are Answered

I received several questions on the BSJ that I posted Friday. Some of the details are on my blog, but I'll copy them here (since I so forgetfully left out a link in the original post).

Project: Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket from The Opinionated Knitter.
Yarn: Lion Brand Woolease Worsted Weight in Navy (I know, but it will stand up to baby drool) - 1 3/4 skeins
Needles: US 5 24" Circular needles by Clover
Buttons: Little baseball buttons from JHB International

I'm really not sure what my gauge was since I didn't measure it. The final sweater is definitely not a newborn size. It is more like a 12 month or so size. I just finished the knitting on another BSJ using Plymouth Encore and it is is about the same size and is 5 stitches to the inch.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to hear about the size. Your sweater looks very finished and professional. I'm trying to work up the courage to start a BSJ
    Barbara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home