Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

February Baby Sweater

Another February Baby Sweater sees the light of day. I will have to give this pattern a rest now for a wee while as I have so many other projects on the go, but it definitely won't be the last one I knit. There are so many possibilities with this pattern and the next time I knit it, I'm going to make one for a slightly larger child, just to prove that I've understood the concept of the increases!


One day I may even make one for myself, in which case I could imagine it may be a good idea to taper the sleeves slightly, or they would be way to wide.
My next EZ project is to knit an aran. In fact, I am planning to knit two! I have bought some cheap yarn for my first attempt to get the sizing right and something slightly better for the second go. I can't wait to get started, as I love cables! I have decided to knit along with the Ravelry group that are knitting their way through the "Knitter's Almanac", but I started with the February Project, as I had a new niece in January and just coulnd't wait until February to knit for her.
More pictures and details of materials used etc. can be found on my blog and on Ravelry, where I'm known as teeweewonders.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • A beautifully knit sweater. Nice color and perfect buttons!

    By Blogger ejmh, at 7:21 PM  

  • Thank you very much. I had been admiring the FBS's for a long time before I decided to give it a go, and before I knew it I'd knit three of them!
    EZ's aran from the Knitter's Almanac is next. Can't wait to get stuck into that. :)

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home