Zimmermania

Monday, April 02, 2007

Two FOs... almost

Here are my latest EZ projects-- A tomten for my youngest son and a BSJ for no one in particular. Come on over to my traffic-free blog for a bit more (but not much more) info...

The tomten:



And the BSJ:
Edited to add:

So the tomten was derived from here and here because they are BEAUTIFUL works of art that just had to be replicated!! I hope no one is offended that I borrowed their ideas a little. (picture sheepish grin here!!) The other details are on my blog with all the yarn used, etc...

7 Comments:

  • Oh so cute. Well done!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

  • The tomten is great! I love the colors and the i-cord edge is great in yellow. And it fits so nicely!

    I like the BSJ too -- the shading is glorious.

    By Blogger Mary G, at 6:39 PM  

  • That is gorgeous!

    By Blogger Rani, at 8:20 AM  

  • Love the jazzy yellow edging! It really makes that little jacket pop. Beautiful work.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 8:43 AM  

  • I love your colors, and of course am not offended one bit that you borrowed my idea! That's what we're here for, right? I'm inspired by your boy colored tomten, and I just might make a similar one for my son.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 AM  

  • I absolutely love this tomten. The colors and pattern are perfect. Great job on it!

    By Blogger TurnipToes, at 2:23 PM  

  • I'm so flattered! Thanks so much for all the compliments! I can't wait to make another EZ item!!

    By Blogger knitting elephant, at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home