Zimmermania

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My First EZ Seamless

Hello, I have been lurking here for a bit. I finished my first EZ project in February of this year out of handspun yarn on over size needles. I knit it for myself but it fit my 13 y/o better. Yes it is 2 toned on purpose. I didn't design anything in the yoke so I could be sure I got the technique right.

Read all about it here.
So I'm working on a new one for someone else.(watch it fit me instead!)
Wish me luck.
I have also ordered Knitting Work shop and the Knitters Almanac from Amazon. I can't wait to make some of the things I have seen here. Last Tuesday I got to see a February Sweater in real life and went right home and ordered the books!
Well, that's all for now.

3 Comments:

  • That yarn is gorgeous; I think you were wise not to distract with patterns in the yoke.

    Beautiful yarn, beautiful sweater, and a beautiful daughter; I think you hit a home run! OK, it would have been a grand slam if the sweater had fit you, but still, it turned out lovely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

  • I love it. I agree the yarn is too pretty to have added anything more.

    Beautiful daughter. Lucky you.

    By Blogger Freda, at 5:05 AM  

  • Perfect sweater for a 13yo! And be careful -- EZ is pretty addictive and you'll find yourself turning to her books again and again for inspiration!

    By Blogger Mary G, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home