Zimmermania

Saturday, February 10, 2007

2 EZ FOs

I've finally figured out EZ's Norwegian Mittens pattern from Knitter's Almanac:
My gosh, I felt stupid for the longest time about this pattern! All I can say is that I'm so grateful for you guys and your posts and pics. They really helped a rookie like me finish these mittens. I aslo finished EZ's Very Warm Hat from Knitting Around:
Now this was a pattern that I could figure out quite easily. More pics and info on both projects can be found on my blog. Thanks! Tiennie

4 Comments:

  • You seem like an expert to me! Those mittens are beautiful.

    By Blogger Kay-From the Back Yard, at 2:37 AM  

  • Stunning! You'll look so chic when you hit the town in this set.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 8:06 PM  

  • Very nice mittens and hat. I was just looking at these patterns last night. Looks like I'll have to add these projects to my list. Thanks for posting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

  • Thanks you guys! I love this KAL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home