Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yippee! I can post about my BSJ!

Hello knitters :)
I'm making my 1st EZ project - BSJ - with scraps left over from a gorgeous fair isle number my grandma made a bazillion years ago.
Does anyone have an annotated guide to BSJ? I'm counting like my life depends on it, but have gotten to the 1st set of increases (after the K34, S1, K2tog., PSSO, K86 deal) and I'm a bit confluzled :/
But it's late, my post may or may not make sense and I need to hit the hay. I was just so psyched to have my Zimmermania invite that I had to post.
More (and progress pictures) later.
Thanks for any input!
Hannah
OTN: BSJ for our future child perhaps?, Sirdar baby sweater for niece #3, Sheep Shop sweater for hubby, Kid Silk Haze lacy stole for me!

2 Comments:

  • Hi - I just finished my very first one and will be posting shortly. I just kept moving the safety pin up as soon as it would seem to get lost in the forest of knitting. When decreasing, the safety pin marks the first of the two that you k2tog, so you'll slip the stitch that's before the marked stitch, and then k2tog. Then increasing, you just M1 surrounding the marked stitch.

    Gosh, I hope that makes sense and answers your question. Can't wait to see it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

  • There's a great cheat sheet at the yahoogroup
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knitbabysurprise/
    They have lots of zimmermann related goodies and people with expertise.

    By Blogger K2Karen, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home