Zimmermania

Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh my looky what I have done...


Ok. My husband wanted a Sweater, so I used EZ's guidelines and started my own cabled sweater to fit him, did I mention he is like a 5x? Ok my two year old got hold of the sweater and lets say I had to frog. So I was disgusted and I was watching Knitting Around w/ Meg and EZ. I did a guage swatch three weeks ago and here is what I got...


I am thrilled with this. I have to 'finish' the sweater by sewing all those stinking white ends in. But I love this. I knit it out of Eco wool by Cascade. It took 3 hanks of black and two of white. I did the I cord join on the shoulders.

Casey

12 Comments:

  • Beautiful! Good job!

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:26 PM  

  • It is super nice, you can be proud. Looks like the two-year-old didn't get a hold of it this time! LOL
    Really beautiful.

    By Blogger Kathy in DC, at 9:59 PM  

  • Wow! Just gorgeous. What an accomplishment. (3 weeks?????)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • That's beautiful.

    I totally sympathize with the two year frogger. It's happened to me, too, but not with anything so large.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 AM  

  • Wow -- that is a great, manly sweater! Congrats on the colorwork. And with 5 kids running around here, I'm often at the frog pond too -- but the kids are too cute to give away, so there you go ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

  • wow, this is incredibly beautiful! i love the patterns & the color... wonderful job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

  • Gorgeous! Congratulations!

    By Blogger JenniferB, at 6:28 AM  

  • Fantastic sweater -- I love the patterns you used, and it looks like it fits like a dream. All's well that ends well, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

  • Amazing job! 5x? I can't believe you finished such a big and beautiful sweater so fast!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

  • Wow.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    I am in awe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • Beautiful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

  • What a glorious sweater! Lucky, lucky husband.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home