Zimmermania

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hi One and All

A few weeks ago I joined the group and had nothing to show for it but today I do. Though I do not have the need to knit a baby blanket, I found a pattern in EZ's book Knitting Workshop, page 92, that intrgued me. I scaled it down and knit a dishcloth instead. I think it came out great. Now I just wish I had a grandbaby to knit for but I will have to wait a bit. My boy is only 13:D

I wrote a pattern for it and you can find here or at my blog.

Cheers, Abigail

P.S. Dickeys are coming. I can hardly wait for the yarn to show up!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Cool idea :-)
    I was thinking of making dishcloths/washcloths, with the heart pattern on page 155 of Knitting Workshop
    I love how versatile EZs patterns can be :-)

    By Blogger Linda, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home