Zimmermania

Sunday, December 16, 2007

February Baby Sweater and beenie

My second, but definitely not last, February Baby Sweater is complete at long last. I love the outcome and will be knitting these en masse for years to come.


I always try to accompany my baby jackets with a wee hat, and on this occasion i made a beenie using the same pattern as on the February Baby Sweater. I have tried to describe how I handled the decreases on my blog. I hope the instructions make sense, otherwise you are most welcome to ask for further details, and I'll be happy to try to explain.


Thank you all for sharing your February Baby Sweaters in this forum, it's helped me a lot.
Details of yarn, pattern etc. is on my Ravelry profile: teeweewonders. If you're not a Ravelry member, drop me a line, and I'll send you a copy.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home