Zimmermania

Thursday, December 06, 2007

EZ Raglan Pullover

This never appeared, so I'm trying again:




This sweater is based on the raglan pullover from The Opionated Knitter. I'm especially proud of myself since I successfully used the EPS, and knit the sweater from the top down instead of the bottom up.





Since I prefer to knit sleeves flat (I don't care for working on double points--I always end up with ladders) that's exactly what I did, then just sewed the sleeve seams at the end. The yarn is Malabrigo in the chocolate colorway. It was my first time working with this yarn and I'm completely hooked--it's so wonderful to work with! Soft, cushy, and with tons of memory.


Miss Olive loves her new sweater.




To see yet more pics of Olive in her sweater, check my blog.

Jen

Jen

4 Comments:

  • Hi, Sorry to hog comment space, but I cant seem to get the 'join zimmermania' link to work, it permenantly errors and I would love to join.

    Help or suggestions??

    By Blogger PJS, at 11:01 PM  

  • A happy recipient is all we ever hope for, well done.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 5:43 AM  

  • beautiful sweater. I love the colors.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:54 AM  

  • Malabrigo rocks. Congrats.

    By Blogger yarnmaniac, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home