Zimmermania

Monday, December 03, 2007

Norwegian Cardigan - In Progress

After the Norwegian sweater I made earlier this year I wanted to try a cardigan. I cast on in November and it's been going well. Instead of the chart used in Knitting Around I decided to use some charts from The Opinionated Knitter.



I put in a kangaroo pouch to lower the neck in front and knitting the final chart I finished the body. I was feeling good about finishing so much knitting so I steeked the collar and it worked! The wonderful thing about doing EZ's patterns is the chance to see her genius for yourself.



Check it out!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • fantastic work, I dont know how you have the perserverence, it's superb. I have had to renounce any ideas of ever doing anything fair isle so my hat is off to you.

    By Blogger PJS, at 10:54 PM  

  • Steeking... I don't know whether I'll ever be that brave!
    Lovely work though.

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 12:34 AM  

  • it comes along beautifully. i am looking forward to see it in all it's glory. aren't they pretty those norwegian sweaters? i crochet steeked those i made this summer and it worked out really well. and there is something absolutely wonderfully daring about cutting in your knitting.

    By Blogger knititch, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home