Zimmermania

Thursday, August 09, 2007

contest




i am having a contest over at my blog . among other reasons because i can soon celebrate my 50th post and that my trio of norwegian sweaters are finished. to be delivered to the last recipients on sunday. the prize is annechen sibbern bohns: norske strikkemønstre that i came along in a used book store. and somebody has obviously used his/her book when knitting socks, mittens, hats or even the great setesdal kofte. personally i have had this book for more than 30 years. it was given to me by my paternal grandmother who was always knitting either mittens or socks to her grandchildren's hearts' content. i have posted a question, so if you want to be in the game come over and answer the question that you have probably also asked yourself every now and then.


oh and i forgot to say: saint elizabeth mentions this book as a source in knitting without tears.




1 Comments:

  • Wow! I'll be right along. :O) samm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home