Zimmermania

Monday, August 06, 2007

New tomten, stash-busting striped raglan





Here are two more from my ongoing EZ binge. The first is a tomten in green heathered Cascade 220 with Dale Freestyle Stripes, blue alpaca i-cord, and my first full length zipper. The second is from two years ago, and it's my stash-busting raglan. It was not only my first EPS sweater, but the only sweater I have ever made without a trip to the yarn store. I made it entirely from leftover yarn, hence the stripes. It is my only thrifty sweater.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I loved the striped raglan! It doesn't look leftover at all. I admire your excellent use of stash.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:25 AM  

  • Great knits! I like your color choices in both. The stripes came out wonderfully; now I want to go make one, too! I certainly have enough in my stash... :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:17 AM  

  • I love your stripe combination. EZ's raglans are great for using up stash yarns.

    By Blogger Sheila, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home