Zimmermania

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Swatching

I'm swatching for the Saddle Shoulder Aran Cardigan from Wool Gathering #63. (I love the folks at School House Press!) I've had the pattern and the yarn for months, but didn't have the time to get started until last week. Perfect timing too since, after seeing Elli's, I couldn't resist.

SSAC Swatch


I babbled a lot about the swatching process if you'd like to read more here. I'm excited to start a new Zimmermann/Swansen project, its been waaay too long.

2 Comments:

  • you may call it babble, i call it advice. you are a hell of a knitter and a hell of a photographer who gives new life to knitting. without you there wouldn't be a young man wearing his seamless hybrid with pride. this aran thing looks lovely and i am so fond of the tobacco coloured tweed. delicious.

    By Blogger knititch, at 1:50 PM  

  • I have made aran jumpers in the past and I really love the look of them but after the first couple of pattern repeats the garment becomes a real labour of love...love your blog BTW!

    By Blogger picperfic, at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home