Zimmermania

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My first BSJ


I knit this from 1/23 balls of Plymouth Encore Colorspun (75% acrylic, 25% wool, machine wash and dryable). Size 8 Knitpicks Options. No icord edging because my luck held and the darkest part of the colorway formed the along the cast-off edge.
Absolutely fun TV knitting, just keep track of how many stitches you have in each section.
The only modification I made was to reinforce the underarm points because for some reason, those stitches pulled and were a bit loose.

4 Comments:

  • Very nice! I like the colors. I never tire of seeing this little sweater!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

  • Love the muted colors. Beautiful job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

  • I say it again..I want one for me. I have two Zimmerman books with a third on its way, only to discover BSJ is NOT in the books I will have. I must go cry now.

    By Blogger Ali P, at 11:50 AM  

  • hi
    love the color, which color is it,please
    thanx
    peace&blessings
    mary~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home