Zimmermania

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fitted Bog Jacket In Progress


Here's the beginning of my fitted bog jacket using Manos del Uruguay in color "X." I've finished the short rows and waist shaping decreases; now I've got a couple of inches of straight garter stitch to do before working the increases. I really am loving how the Manos is knitting up -- both beautiful and quick! The hardest part of this jacket was figuring out all the added shaping I wanted; the actual knitting has so far been easy and enjoyable. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

1 Comments:

  • I love the color. I am much further behind but I only knit about 4 ridges at night on this as I so close to finishing my husbands Norwegian sweater...

    Question though the short rows are for the length in back right? I am doing the across the back periodically. I am going to long sleeves...are you? I am confused about the shoulder shaping but that is so far off I will keep at until I get there.

    Casey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home