Zimmermania

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Norgi Knit So Far

This is the progress that I've made on the Norgi sweater since last post. While sitting at the hospital for the last 3 days with my son, it's not as easy as you may think to be able to get alot of knitting done. I am pretty proud however of the progress.
Luke got sent home today! Yeah! He is still very weak, and it is going to be a long road to recovery, but we've got a good start. Thank you to everyone for the kind words on my blog. I appreciated knowing that others were thinking of us in our time of crisis. Happy EZing and Meging to all... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • I hope that your son gets completely better soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:20 AM  

  • Your sweater is beautiful! Best wishes to your boy for thorough healing and a smooth road to recovery.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 8:55 AM  

  • I hope your son is feeling better soon! The sweater looks beautiful.

    By Blogger Liane, at 1:09 PM  

  • Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Luke. He was able to sit up today for about 3 hours. He didn't have a headache either! So, I was happy about that. It's going to be slow going, but at least he's home :)

    By Blogger Liz M., at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home