Zimmermania

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

(gnome to you)

I joined this knitalong because I've had a seamless saddle-shouldered sweater in mind for my son who is four. For some reason I can't bring myself to swatch for it.

Then I just happened to find some Brown Sheep Nature Spun worsted in color N94 (Bev's Bear). Then I just happened to find Knitters Almanac at a yarn store last week. Then - last night - I just happened to start and finish a Ganomy Hat.

This pattern is so simple and brilliant! I knit and knit and couldn't stop. And it matches my hair!


You know, I knit those extra rows at the top so I could make a little ball at the top, but it didn't do it for me. It looked silly in a bad way. So I ripped it back and finished it without the pingpong ball. I'd love to see someone's hat who included the emergency flotation device.

knit on
Mandy

1 Comments:

  • it looks awesome. i love the color - totally classic & yes, it matches your hair:)

    By Blogger Cristina, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home