Zimmermania

Monday, October 02, 2006

Calculator in hand, waiting on the mailman.

I ordered the yarn and needles for my seamless hybrid sweater last week and all I have to do now is finish doing the math. I ordered Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted (my favorite wool yarn) in Brick Road, a really lovely deep red that will look really good on DH and a ball of Bev's Bear to do the hems. I'm hoping to sit down in secret with the book and my calculator tonight to finish working up the pattern so that I'm ready for when everything gets here. I'm swatched and ready to go with a gauge of 5st/in which gives me a fabric I really like. I'm excited to get going!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like a beautiful color! Please share pic and everything when it arrives!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home