Zimmermania

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fair isle



Well, what can I say........besides, Thank you Elizabeth! I loved making EZ Fair Isle Seamless Yoke sweater from Knitting in the Round. Once I started getting into it, it went so fast. I used Classic Elite Renaissance on size 7 needles. I also incorporated one less color than Elizabeth calls for to match my two sons sweaters. (This is for my daughter). I also did have to make adjustments in the yoke. I took out pattern "C". It would have been two long if I would have used it. I definately would make another one of these. Perhaps for the Spring!

3 Comments:

  • Very nice! Yes, aren't these fun!? I loved doing mine, too. I,too, was surprised how quickly it knit up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM  

  • Love the colors, and I've started another one myself in purple! Great job!

    By Blogger Liz M., at 5:30 PM  

  • beautiful sweater! all this fair isle on zimmermania is making me want to try it... i've still got the knitting with 2 hands fear.

    By Blogger amisha, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home