Zimmermania

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slow start

It's taken me a bit to get going because I've had to order all the components of my EZ project. Like so many here, I was inspired by the Seamless Hybrid at Brooklyn Tweed, so I ordered Knitting Without Tears, which arrived yesterday, and a lot of aubergine yarn from Knitpicks, which has yet to arrive, no surprise, as I ordered it fairly recently.

I've read about half of Knitting Without Tears so far, and I am loving it intensely. I can't wait to cast on for the aubergine sweater, though the husband is insistent that before I do so I need to finish some horrible knitted gloved I started for him. So, until my yarn arrives, I will be knitting the last three gussets of the hated gloves and dreaming of a beautiful purple sweater for the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home