Zimmermania

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Knit One, Knit All

I just wanted to make sure all our members know there's a new book of Elizabeth's garter stitch designs available: Knit One, Knit All! I hurried over to my favorite yarn shop and grabbed the last of the copies they'd ordered, and it's even better than I'd hoped. I'd never have dared imagine there was such a trove of her genius still unpublished, and her grandson Cully has done a wonderful job of curating the collection. I can't wait any longer to swatch for the mitered yoke cardigan and plan to go wind up the yarn right after dinner.

If you've got a copy, which designs are calling your name? I hope to see some finished projects from the new book here and on Ravelry soon!

2 Comments:

  • The new book is wonderful...I knit the booties that start as a star ... incredible design... there are several now on my "must do" list ... oh what fun !

    By Anonymous Paula, at 4:25 PM  

  • How can I join Zimmermania?
    My name is Karen. I am an Australian now living at the beach in Florida and love seamless patterns. I am currently knitting ONLY baby things for the grandson due to be born mid October in northern Italy. I am on Ravelry as kazza44p where my projects can be viewed. I would like to try the February Sweater. Is the pattern available or only to be bought?
    Cheers Karen :)

    By Anonymous kazza44p, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home