Zimmermania

Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank you for inviting me in!

I'm so excited to be one of members in this blog. it's very glorious to meet you.

I first met EZ knitting while seeking some gorgeous patterns for hats. I'm a newbie for knitting.
I have never known about who she is, wonderful her patterns ,and how many people adore her . But accidentally I came to see the picture of Maltese Fisherman' Hat. Now I thought I'm so lucky to step into her great world. I've been waiting for the delivery of EZ's Knitter's Almarnac. As soon as it comes to me, I'll start doing my firtst project studying some common knitting terms. It'll be very challengeable to me, so looking through your exellent works on this blog and asking for some terms I would be confused about, I will go ahead. Thank you again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home