Zimmermania

Friday, March 28, 2008

Another February Baby Sweater


I finished this a couple of months ago for a friend who just had a baby. I was waiting for an excuse to knit this for a long time. I used Malabrigo in Lettuce on size 6 needles. Using this yarn made it really substantial and I love the subtle variagation in the color. I had a couple of false starts with the sleeve increases, but once I got it figured out it was smooth sailing. The buttons are hand made and are the perfect thing to set the color off.

4 Comments:

  • That is so sweet! I love the not-quite-solid yarn.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 4:02 PM  

  • It's lovely. I like green and this shade is gorgeous.

    By Blogger Monika, at 5:45 PM  

  • Perfect combo.

    By Blogger Katie K, at 7:02 PM  

  • I'm just at the point of sleeve increases, and feeling a bit unsure. Any tips?

    :)

    'Lettuce' is perfect.


    CreeksideKnitter

    By Blogger CreeksideKnitter, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home