Zimmermania

Friday, March 14, 2008

February Jacket on a cute niece.

Hi everyone!

I am happy to say that I finally have been able to take some nice pictures of my February Jacket modelled by my gracious niece.



There are lots of other photos on my flickr account, but I did not want to slow down this blog to death.

I knit this pattern with random stash yarn and assorted needles, with no particular size in mind, and was thrilled to discover at the end that it was ust the right size for my niece's christmas gift. A little bit to big, but surely just perfect for spring and summer. This jacket is not really a winter knit with all those holes...
Of course it was a pleasure to knit. And I love the sunshine buttons!

3 Comments:

  • must... knit... this... sweater...

    If someone would just have a baby GIRL for a change!

    Are you guys following the whole almanac, mittens in May and all that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 PM  

  • Lovely post!!Fabulous sweater.U have done nice piece of work...Thanks a lot for sharing..
    Keep up the work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • I've only seen these on babies so far, it's so cute on a toddler! (this specific toddler is very cute as well...)

    By Blogger Cybèle, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home