Zimmermania

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Surprise Set

Hi all - it's been awhile since I posted something to this blog but I just finished the cutest little BSJ set and had to share.

It's a super cute BSJ by EZ in the most scrumptious yarn Hello Yarn Fat Sock with matching Saartje's booties too. I was able to squeeze both out of two skeins. It is so, so cute, that's all I could say to myself over and over again as I took photo after photo.

So, so cute.

02_28_08_029

I had a annoyingly hard time finding the perfect buttons for this set. I really wanted to find a set that had smaller ones for the booties and larger ones for the jacket but coordinated overall which is darn near impossible (who knew?) I finally found some that worked and while I think they're cute I'm not IN-LOVE with them, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for another set.

02_28_08_015

More pics and details on my blog, thanks everyone!
~Keri

5 Comments:

  • What an adorable BSJ...and I love the booties, too. What size is the jacket? And how big are the booties?

    By Blogger Dianne, at 11:50 AM  

  • Thanks Dianne! As far as size goes it's pretty small - about newborn size

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

  • That is a great set, I really like how it looks. Are the buttons daisy's?

    Elizabeth Zimmermann Books

    By Blogger beer234, at 11:04 AM  

  • Thank you! Yes the buttons are daisys - I thought it would look like little daisy flowers with the colors.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:23 AM  

  • What a lovely set, the color of the yarn is just delicious!

    By Blogger -maria-, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home