Zimmermania

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finished Baby Surprise Jacket

I finished my BSJ!


I had been concerned that that yarn I had wouldn't be enough, and that's why I worked the stripes in another yarn. I shouldn't have worried; in the end I had a whole skein of yarn untouched.

This was finished last week, but I didn't get a chance to post about it here because as soon as I posted it to my own blog I had to wrap it up and take it to Chicago to deliver it to its recipient -- my new baby cousin!

All of the details are available here, and you can see a picture of the new baby here (you'll see that he's still too small to wear this sweater!)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Oh ok cool, i'm sure it will look nice when he wears it. Please put a photo of him wearing the jacket when it fits him.

    P.S.

    looks great!

    By Blogger GCs Great Combination, at 6:42 AM  

  • Your knitting is SO neat!
    Well done you. Now I'm off to see the baby pictures ;)

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 9:51 AM  

  • The stripes look great. What yarn is that? it looks wonderfully cozy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

  • This is very classy looking! I love how the stripes came out. When I was knitting mine, I had no idea where the stripes would show up on the finished item, so I am amazed at how you did yours!

    By Blogger TJacobson, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home