Zimmermania

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Baby Sweater set in Baby Boy blue

I have knit several of these baby sweater sets over the years but this one was for my own son. I loved the gull pattern and found it very easy to knit. I did have some stretching with the buttonholes - but then, I don't think I've ever knit a good buttonhole. The Knitter's Almanac is still one of my favorite books - they are really easy patterns to knit.



I knit the leggings without feet because I've never felt they stay on well. My son is fairly thin so the leggings fit nicely with just a ribbon in the waist ribbing.

I knit it in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Baby Blue. This is my only boy so I wanted it to be really soft! I really liked the Peter Rabbit buttons as well.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home