Zimmermania

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thanks!

I've been reading this blog for months, getting ideas and inspiration (and the guts to try something new!)

My son is very into Transformers, so using the EPS system, and the basic ideas for the Seamless Yoke sweater, I came up with this:

I probably should have scaled the Decepticon logos a bit better for the smaller decrease on the yoke, but my son is very excited to have his Transformer's sweater!

I used Knitpicks' Wool of the Andes -- a decent "basic" yarn, I think.

11 Comments:

  • That's awesome! I want the charts!

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:22 AM  

  • THAT IS AWESOME! :D

    By Blogger RodgerPM, at 10:00 AM  

  • That is awesome you are a great parent... I am doing a BLue's clues one now. I think EZ would have been ok with it

    Casey

    By Blogger Minnesota Mazzio's, at 11:32 AM  

  • So cool! I bet your son is thrilled!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 2:44 PM  

  • Oh shoot -- now I have to make this (or a reasonable facsimile) for my boys -- they would love this!

    Your's came out beautifully -- I mean cooooool!

    By Blogger Mary G, at 3:02 PM  

  • Here is a link to the graph I used.

    By Blogger Noel Lynne Figart, at 4:13 PM  

  • What a great idea! I cannot let my son see this!

    By Blogger Mandy, at 6:02 AM  

  • So. Cool! Your son must be in kiddo heaven!

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 11:29 AM  

  • My husband is a big transformer fan. That is really cool.

    By Blogger Oiyi, at 1:31 PM  

  • Oh no....I'm going to need those charts too. So much for the Lego sweater I designed!

    By Blogger Beth in WI, at 2:30 PM  

  • Very cool--good work! i once tried to make a Thomas the Tank Engine sweater for a nephew but fortunately he grew out of that phase before I got too far along (too much intarsia for me!). Your yoke sweater is a smart idea.

    By Blogger Jen, at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home