Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Maltese a la Cleopatra

Maltese Fisherman's Hat from E.Z.'s Knitter's Almanac.


I made one of these a few months ago using some bulky merino yarn. I liked the hat, but wondered what would happen if I tweaked the look. My mom suggested using ribbon, so I went for it! I used one skein of Tilli Tomas Cleopatra. To make it work with just that one skein, I had to modify the pattern a bit. If you are curious, please visit my blog for details.

Happy Knitting!
Sophia

3 Comments:

  • Awesome! I love seeing EZs patterns 'updated'. Great yarn and colour :-)

    By Blogger Linda, at 4:38 PM  

  • Wow! That is AMAZING. Nice job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

  • Gorgeous texture you got with that yarn. Lovely hat ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home