Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

another seamless hybrid

It has been great watching everyone's progress in knitting EZ's patterns. You guys inspire me so much!


I finally finished the seamless hybrid I started last October. I had a few trials and tribulations that you can read about here if you are interested. Clearly, I am not covering new ground here as there have been some really great seamless hybrids knitted up by some really great knitters.

But I will reiterate what has been said before, this is a great pattern and the construction is genius in its simplicity. I love the seamless hybrid and I think if you have not yet knit one, you should knit one up so you can love it too!

8 Comments:

  • Wow! That sweater turned out great. You have me convinced to try that pattern soon.

    Jo Anna

    By Blogger A mom, at 9:58 AM  

  • Your sweater turned out beautiful! Wonderful job. I'm trying to muster up the guts to make this sweater for my husband for Christmas next year (the shoulders seem a little intimidating). If I keep reading posts like this, I may just have to try it.
    :-)

    By Blogger Kelley, at 10:46 AM  

  • I really love it. And, more importantly, it's one that my husband would actually wear!

    By Blogger pretendingsanity, at 11:09 AM  

  • looks great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

  • Fabulous job! I have restarted my hybrid(disaster) http://knightlyknitter.blogspot.com/, but I might make the saddle shoulder instead,not sure...however when I was knitting the last sweater, I wondered if I was correct in knitting the sleeves to 18 when the measurement I want is 20. In the "recipe" to stop 2 inches short of actual measurement.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

  • well done. looking so much forward to doing my own. made a swatch tonight. and getting so inspired my the hybrid on this blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • the seamless looks fantastic! love the color & the fit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

  • That looks great. Excellent work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home