Zimmermania

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Now you can let the ball drop, Dick

Wanted to post my latest Zimmermann sweater. I made the seamless with a raglan top from KwoT. I also added in some small dropped stitches to give it the "Loved" look. The picture on the blog shows them a little better than the above shot. More details are also over here. Next time, I might try purling the center raglan stitch to make that detail stand out more. Maybe it was the color choice, but the decrease line is hard to see. Besides that minor issue, I really can't say enough how happy I am with every sweater I've made with EZ guidance. I have two more planned for some little ones in my life. Happy new year! I'll be ringing it in with some seamless action and a glass of wine.

3 Comments:

  • It looks great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

  • great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 AM  

  • Nice sweater, any more pictures ??

    By Anonymous mytwist@yahoo,com, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home