Zimmermania

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My First Zimmerman Sweater!


This is my first seamless yoke sweater, and my first attempt at a fair isle pattern (if you don't count the rather lame hat I made as a swatch!). I had a great time knitting it and I loved the method!

I'm rewriting the chart now so it's legible, and will be posting that on my blog today or tomorrow if anyone would like to share.

Edited to add: the chart is up now if anyone would like it! Thanks for all your kind comments!

Lydia / Windansea

7 Comments:

  • Beautiful sweater! And I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    By Blogger KnittingJones, at 12:18 PM  

  • Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on two firsts very well done.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • Lovely sweater! Congratulations!

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 1:57 PM  

  • Lovely sweater. The design is wonderful! You did a great job!

    By Blogger Denise, at 7:51 PM  

  • Beautiful sweater! I bet if you hadn't spilled the beans, no one would have known it was your first attempt at both. =)

    Toni

    By Blogger Toni, at 12:09 AM  

  • it is absoultley beautiful!
    and the colors are perfect!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

  • That is just beautiful. Congrats on your first fairisle. Um, I think you should knit some more and more and more.

    By Blogger LMB Knits, at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home