Zimmermania

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Norwegian Sweater Almost There!

Look! One sleeve down, and one to go! I'm almost there. I'm about 1/2 way done with the other sleeve. I would have been all the way done, but I decided to do some spinning yesterday and only knit for about 2 hours. I did the sewing and cutting open of the sweater this morning, and 3 needle bind off for the shoulders, and sewed in the one completed sleeve! I'm very, very happy with it. And it's fitting great so far. More progress later :) Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

  • I really am more impressed with each photo! Beautiful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

  • Oh my, you ARE fast and it is absolutely stunning!

    By Blogger Monika, at 11:21 AM  

  • Thank you guys. I'm hoping to finish the other sleeve tonight, get it on, and get the buttonbands are neck done! I want to wear this on Sunday :)

    By Blogger Liz M., at 2:16 PM  

  • Beautiful. Can't wait for the next installment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM  

  • this is amazingly beautiful... thanks for sharing the steek photos!

    By Blogger amisha, at 3:22 PM  

  • Liz, You're leaving some of us in the dust. I'm still dreaming of starting a fairisle yoke sweater, inspired by yours, and now I'm wanting to do a Norwegian sweater too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

  • Your sweater is just fabulous. I've never done anything with a steek...looks oh so interesting!
    Happy Knitting :)

    By Blogger hakucho, at 3:40 PM  

  • Wow! The scissors make me so nervous! Beautiful work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home