Zimmermania

Friday, October 27, 2006

No new invitations this weekend

Hello all,

A server crashed at my email provider, and unfortunately it was the one with my account on it. Everything seems to be recoverable, but my account is down for the weekend. That means I won't be receiving any requests to join Zimmermania until Monday, so please don't feel slighted if you haven't heard back from me! I'll be delighted to add you to the knitalong just as soon as I can. Meanwhile, knit on and enjoy the weekend!

Thanks for your patience,
Sarah

3 Comments:

  • Thank you for your work on the KAL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

  • Sarah,
    I'm having so much trouble getting into the blog to post an article. Could you send me an email to help me out with this? I think you sent me an invitation to join previously, but I think I need to start over. Thank you.

    mjh@ksu.edu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

  • Hi Sarah, sorry to hear about your account. I emailed you a long time ago, so my request might have gotten lost in the crowd of EZ-lovers - I'd still love to join though. You can see my English blog at www.pipfugl.dk; I'm commenting here with my Blogger account just in case. My e-mail adress is pip at the above domain (it's there in my Blogger profile too).
    All the best,
    Anja (a Norwegian knitter living in Copenhagen :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home