Zimmermania

Friday, October 20, 2006

Intro

Just wanted to post and introduce myself. I've been reading/using EZ since my mom bought my sister KWT when I was 8 (and I stole it and taught myself). I've always loved the way she tells you to "just do it" and gives the reader the permission to have fun and not fuss!

When I was about 12 I really took off with her EPS and that's when I first started designing my own stuff. I've read (and now own) all her books -- and am waiting till the budget allows me to get The Opinionated Knitter (which I borrowed from the library -- but it had the pages on the Adult surprise jacket neatly removed! -- but I still got so much info from it).

On a personal side: my dh is a highschool geometry/theology/science teacher; I homeschool my 4 school age kids (17, 15, 7, and 6) and chase after my youngest who will turn 4 at the end of November. I have two blogs -- one for knitting musings and one for homeschooling and writing kvetchings! ENJOY!

Thanks for letting me jump in and join y'all!

1 Comments:

  • My Gram (my mother's mother) and my favorite aunt and uncle lived in CO. And my Dad was a CO farm boy.

    I'm still trying to figure out *which* EZ-inspired project to work on. I have three projects on the needles already and am in 5 [I think] KAL's, so I'd better get cracking!

    By Blogger Lynn, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home