Zimmermania

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hi, just joined!
















Hi! My name is Liane and I just joined this KAL. It's so neat to see all the projects and colors, I feel so inspired! I just finished a yoke sweater for my daughter, except that it won't fit her for a couple of years, LOL. I got the stitch pattern from a 70's Mon Tricot magazine that my grandma had. As you can tell I am really bad at math and couldn't get the circle to be in the front center. Oh well, maybe next time. I used Cascade Eco and Cascade 128 (I think) in yellow.

The slippers are from KWT. They have mitered cuffs, which I have been wanting to try. They also don't have a seam on the bottom because of the weaving, which is so cool. I don't know what kind of yarn I used--made them for a friend and she provided the yarn. It was not thick enough so there is a strand of KnitPicks WOTA along with it.

Well thanks for looking!
Liane
PS I hope the pictures are not too big--

1 Comments:

  • The sweater is great! Love those colors. It looks like a great guage for the style. Super!

    By Blogger Suzanna, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home