Zimmermania

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This is such a cool idea!

Bravo to our organizers for thinking of it.

I'm JulieT, from over at Samurai Knitter. Hiya. I confess that I've knit a lot of sweaters based on Elizabeth's Percentage System, and am, in fact, working on one right now that's a top-down yoke deal:



After this, I need to knit a gansey based on EZ's saddle-shoulder for my husband for Christmas. But what I really want to do is knit a pair of her shaped socks like the ones shown in the current Vogue Knitting. I've never knit socks before (I did one trial sock a while ago and never finished it), so I'm counting on all of you to prop me up and get me through.

This is going to be fun!

1 Comments:

  • That sweater is gorgeous! I'm very interested in the patterning. You should make a post about it. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home