Zimmermania

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello fellow Zimmermaniacs!

I'm another one that has never knit an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern but with all the hype they're getting I'm stoked to give one a try. I'm not totally decided yet but I think I'm going to start with the Seamless Hybrid after seeing Brooklyn Tweed's yummy version. This will be the biggest project I'll have ever knit as it'll be for my husband for Christmas so the KAL should help keep me motivated.

I love to adapt knitting patterns to my taste and rarely knit anything exactly as written so EZ sounds perfect for me! I've requested three books from the library and hope to have them in the next day or two so I can start choosing some yarn. Looking forward to seeing how all the project turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home