Zimmermania

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pi Shawl In Progress!

So, I've started on a Pi shawl- real simple, the one from "Knitters Almanac," though I could have found the pattern pretty much anywhere and it's almost silly to call it a patern.

Unfinished Objects: Pi Shawl As you can see, it's nothing special, and I've got it there all bunched up by my computer, which is where I usually knit on it. I'm using KnitPicks Shimmer in "Turquoise Splendor" and I just started it last week on my days off because I was bored and feel like having a shawl. Incedentally, though, I am pretty sure I'm going to run out of yarn for this. I'm past the final increase row and I'm planning on doing a nice knitted-on border (not sure what border yet), and I am almost certain I won't have enough yarn. So I may end up having to buy the

3 Comments:

  • I believe you have my computer. Seriously, yay for dells! And Pi shawls! Yours looks great so far, and I guarantee you, even if you think it's nothing special, people will be super-impressed by it!

    By Blogger Huelo, at 10:30 PM  

  • That's about all I can hope for, really. It always amazes me what people are impressed by.

    By Blogger Cornellian, at 11:41 AM  

  • well i am impressed with you knitting an almost non pattern in turkish splendour :-)). i am looking forward to seeing the finished object.

    By Blogger knititch, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home