Zimmermania

Monday, May 28, 2007

A Dickey Simple

This neckwarmer was such an easy, clever knit ... and a really neat alternative to a scarf (just perfect for the start of our Adelaide winter). The pattern is from EZ's Knitting Around...the Dickey Simple on page 36. It took hardly any knitting time, and hardly any yarn (I used some Aussie 8 ply acrylic)
I'm thinking that these dickies would make really good pressies, maybe with some wrist warmers to match...the complete layered sweater look!! and the whole set should only take about one 100g ball of yarn!...Love EZ's clever ideas :-)
Linda

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Looks great! I've been waiting to see one of these knitted up.

    By Blogger a.bumblingbee, at 8:29 AM  

  • I never thought I would wear one of those... but now that I've seen someone doing it, I may have changed my mind! Thanks for sharing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • I am thinking this year, these would make wonderful Christmas presents!
    Looks great on you!

    By Blogger luv2knit, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home