Zimmermania

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ganomy Done!

The Ganomy Hat in all its glory:

Click for a larger photo
Pattern: Ganomy Hat from Knitter's Almanac
Yarn: Adriafil New Zealand in shade #081 Shaded Army Green (poss. discontinued colour)

I wanted to make a smaller hat, so I used DK weight yarn and 4mm (US 6) needles instead. I followed it pretty much as written after that, except I did the decreases to the final stitches on every round instead of every other, for a smaller crown. It's a very cute hat and I'm tempted to make a normal sized version for me now!

Next on my list is probably a Pi Shawl. Still working up the courage to attempt steeking!

8 Comments:

  • What a cute picture!

    By Blogger Monika, at 5:38 AM  

  • very cute. I think I'll do the same for my boy.

    By Blogger Liz, at 6:30 AM  

  • I can't objectively assess the hat because the boy is so sparkling!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 AM  

  • cutieeee!

    [and the hat's pretty nice too ;)]

    By Blogger jess, at 7:16 AM  

  • Great hat!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

  • I love the shaping of that pattern. Nice job! Now I want one, too!

    By Blogger Jen, at 12:36 PM  

  • Adorable! The kiddo really knows how to color-coordinate outfits, too. :)

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 1:05 PM  

  • Aww, what a cutie pie! Lovely job on the hat :)

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home