Zimmermania

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Baby Surprise hits the road!



I finally finished my version of the Baby Surprise Jacket. The yarn is Plymouth Yarn's Happy Feet and it took two skeins with size 4 needles. I am so glad that I got the DVD explaining it - it wasn't hard but I kept getting very sleepy - garter stitch will do that to you! - and then I would have to rip back. I think I will pick two sets of buttons out so that this could go to either a boy or a girl. I also think that I wouldn't make all five buttonholes next time - maybe just three.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I love the yarn. I also found the DVD a great help.

    By Blogger Lupie, at 4:16 AM  

  • This is really darling. I love knitted baby things. Your baby will be totally decked out. I posted more about the cottage block swap on my blog. No pressure. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. I can imagine (I have 8 children) the 7 months pregnant thing very well.

    By Blogger Nanette Merrill, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home