Zimmermania

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I am finished the seamless raglan based on Zimmermann's seamless raglan construction- Knitting Without Tears. I was proud on my knitting goods when we are into a walk. My computer is damaged and I am very sad! Now I came to my hubby`s work to see what is new? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket fist reaction was not very nice, he dont like to dress himself
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket eyes are still tearfull and
at last good mood :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
gocce

6 Comments:

  • i am a sucker for these little brown sweaters of ez's. very cute.

    By Blogger knititch, at 3:15 AM  

  • Oh the trials of toddlerhood! We are there right now too, so I sympathize.

    I love the sweater. There's something about that zigzag pattern that is very pleasing to the eye. I love it on hats, I never thought to put it on a sweater, but it's perfect!

    By Blogger Renee, at 4:41 AM  

  • So comfy and cozy looking! I want one!LOL

    By Blogger Ali P, at 5:24 AM  

  • How completely darling - that cozy little hood! And the colors are both handsome and the essence of practicality for a small person. :)

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 8:28 AM  

  • It looks adorable on your wee one! I know the pain of dressing toddlers when they don't want to be helped!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • aww...poor baby, but I really love the jumper!

    By Blogger picperfic, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home