Zimmermania

Thursday, March 22, 2007

BSJ, longies


Here's a photo of my Boy, head to toe in wool. Kinda reminds me of that greeting card showing the little chub in a knitted outfit with the caption 'Life would be so much nicer if only Mummy didn't knit.'

The longies were my first EZ thing I ever knit, and have been worn, and worn, and worn! They are of Cascade Eco that I hand dyed. So faded now! I knit them when Levi was just a tiny baby, so they are about a year and a half old. The BSJ is starting to get a bit small, but is so wonderfully warm and cute and gets so many compliments, I hate to pack it away. The hat is the Gnomey pattern, courtesy of www.helloyarn.com

Spring has finally sprung, it's wet and 50 degrees, and it's been a great day for playing outside in the woolies!

3 Comments:

  • Head to toe in wool - I'm sure it would warm the cockles of EZ's heart! Very cute, from top to bottom.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 11:54 AM  

  • That is too cute! I'm amazed that you were able to get it all on him and then snap a picture too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

  • That's great! Handsome little guy, and very lovely handknits.

    By Blogger Kelley, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home