Zimmermania

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finally Finished!














I was off from work yesterday due to the weather and spent the entire day knitting. I finished the hybrid sweater! (The color is more like the darker green, zooming in with the flash made the green appear lighter than it is.) This morning I grafted the underarm seams and tonight I sewed down the hem lining and neck lining. I still have to block the sweater, but for all intent and purposes I have completed my first EZ project. I am very pleased with the outcome. This is only my first EZ sweater, I would like to make a sweater with the shirt back, and a Surprise Jacket, as well as the February baby sweater. However, I think my next EZ project will be the reversible hat. There are so many things to make, the question is will I have a long enough life to make all of them!? Thanks to you for your encouragement and for sharing all your wonderful projects which helped to keep me motivated.

4 Comments:

  • Great job! I really like those colors!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

  • so good for you rose. very nice outcome. and a lovely pattern to work through isn't it?

    By Blogger knititch, at 9:10 AM  

  • I'm not able to view the photo! That's disappointing. Who do we contact to report a problem? There are other posts that I can't see as well. The one yesterday of the two BSJ's don't show the photo today.

    By Blogger MJ, at 10:38 AM  

  • Thanks for the compliments...it is certainly a very satisfying pattern. I will use it again and again I'm sure. As for the photos not showing, that happened to me last week and just as it come the problem disappeared. Try viewing tomorrow, mj.

    By Blogger Nonna Rose, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home