Zimmermania

Friday, January 26, 2007

very warm son



heres my eldest in my latest EZ knit, it was a quick knit and just what I needed to get my needles going again. Its the Very Warm Hat and I used a 4mm 16" circ and two balls of sublime silk cashmere merino dk which is a lovely yarn but not the best for this type of hat as the two tend to slide about on eachother a tad and they are a pain to get to sit nicely.

Great knit though and the first of many


Oh p.s. I am now on new blogger and have managed to post here, zimmermania doesnt show on my blog list BUT if I go to dashboard its there and I can post via there I hope thats of some help to others.

3 Comments:

  • Looks great... My son wants one... You have inspired me to start..LOL
    Casey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM  

  • I love this pattern. He looks very happy with his hat! Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

  • looks great! I knit also a hat for my son!

    By Blogger Goce, at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home