Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My crazy Pi Shawl


Hi Everybody, I've been lurking for a while, I'm so excited to finally be able to post!!


Here is my pi shawl to date, it's a little crazy with the variegated yarn, but the yarn (Socks that Rock Azure Malachite) called out to me to be something other than socks. I hope once it's done the overall look will be enough in one color family to make it pretty and not just loud.

You can find me on my blog working on this and all sorts of other things.

Rachael

2 Comments:

  • Lovely! I think the pattern would show up better in a solid color, but those blues will make a beautiful shawl.

    I just cast on for a plain swirl pi shawl this past weekend, but I plan on making it a tablecloth instead of a shawl. My thought is that if I have a beautiful tablecloth on my dining room table, perhaps that will inspire me to keep it cleaned off. If that doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • Very beautiful. If you think the shades are too far apart you can always overdye it with the darker of the blues and make it less varigated.

    By Blogger Sweazey, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home