Zimmermania

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Swedish dubbelmossa just in Time


Just finished my Swedish Dubbelmossa from Meg's Handknitting book. I'd bought the single ply Icelandic (not laceweight) at Meg Knitting Camp this summer. I knitted it on #4 circs. The picture had to other than on me since my husband couldn't get the camera to take a picture -- guess those man-fingers are just too big for my camera! Anyway, it's a great day to have the hat as a FO -- started snowing about 8:30! And my Swedish grandmother would have been proud to have seen this in its splendor!

4 Comments:

  • It is very beautiful! My friend Sean just finished one of those and seeing it in all its glory was stunning. The fact that you can roll it up to be 4x thick- wow. Looks like a great job overall.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

  • That's a beautiful job - and lovely colorwork. You should be very proud (and Grandma too)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

  • I love it... Did you try the dejoggin method that she does on that one? I want to try it and have even got the video but I am lost in the process.

    By Blogger Minnesota Mazzio's, at 12:32 PM  

  • I did do the 'jogless jog' and it worked almost all the time. When it didn't work, it was because of me, not the procedure!
    Thank you-all for your kind comments.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home